EZ CD Audio Converter 10 Crack Free Download is a music converter software designed to offer the conversion of audio formats in the best quality. Simple to use, the total audio format converter is backed by professionals, audio enthusiasts, studios, and radio stations worldwide. Easy CD Audio Converter a 64-bit application High DPI-aware 4k-compatible Unicode Dark Mode.
EZ CD Audio Converter 10.2.1 for Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7
encode audio and convert audio files between various formats, including FLAC MP3, HE-AAC, AAC (v2) M4A she-AAC(TM) WAV DSD, Opus, Vorbis, Apple Lossless, and more. The batch converts an unlimited amount of audio files simultaneously. Edit metadata for music files. Download information about music from six metadata services and retain all metadata during file conversions. Optimized to maximize performance on PCs equipped with multiple-core CPU and SSD.
- Save all metadata and artwork of the album during the conversions
- Modify output folders and names of files using metadata tags
- Converter batch for an unlimited amount of audio files simultaneously
- Full metadata support
- Music metadata and album artwork from six metadata services
- Extract and convert audio tracks of video
- convert individual documents, or merge multiple files in one file
- ReplayGain and EBU R 128 Loudness measurement
- Extract tracks out of Cue Sheet [.cue] audio files
- Create Cue Sheet [.cue] audio files
- Also Convert audio files between all audio file formats
- convert from DSD and PCM formats to ensure the highest audio quality
- Bit-exact conversion between DSD file formats ( DSF, DFF, SACD ISO,)
- DSP for the loudness and normalization of peak levels, as well as silence removal
Convert music to the highest quality with the super-precision (64-bit floating-point) audio engine. Also Convert samples to the best quality using the highest quality and professional conversion tool for sample rates. Convert to DSD and switch to DSD and PCM format using the top-quality DSD converter. Every audio converter is done accurately to ensure the highest audio quality.
- Ultra-precise (64-bit floating point) audio engine
- Audio conversion at a precise bit rate that has complete gap-free playback support
- Professional high-quality conversion of sample rates
- Professional grade DSD encoder and decoder
- High-quality bit-depth conversion (RTN TPDF, RPDF Dithering with noise-shaped shapes)
- All the top audio codecs can be found in the Software.
- Each codec is carefully designed to ensure the highest quality audio
- All codecs work in high-resolution audio mode (32-bit float)
- The lossless codes are compatible with the highest resolution audio (up to 384 kHz, 64 bits)
- A free software update updates codecs for audio
The best audio codec
Every encoder and decoder is meticulously designed to ensure that the audio quality is precise. Each codec operates using high-resolution modes (32-bit floating-point or greater) to ensure that there is no Dithering or quantization noise during the conversions, such as when you convert from high-resolution audio sources (e.g., 24-bit FLAC in MP3 format) as well as when transcoding between different lossy formats (e.g., change she-AAC(TM) to AAC ).
- Fraunhofer IIS xHE-AAC(tm) encoder
- Fraunhofer IIS AAC [AAC-LC | HE-AAC | HE-AAC v2] encoder
- FLAC encoder
- MP3 encoder
- DSD encoder
- Opus encoder
- Vorbis encoder
- Dolby Digital [AC-3] encoder
- Monkey’s Audio [APE] encoder
You can safely rip audio CDs using sophisticated error detection and two-pass CRC verification to get the highest quality digital audio. Convert CDs into FLAC, MP3 AAC, WAV, and other audio file formats. Read and save CD-Text, ISRCs, UPC/EAN, and Pre-Gap data. Reduce the importance of audio CDs with emphasis on the front. The CD ripping log contains every detail about the CD and the same state the extractor has.
Secure CD ripper
- Advanced error detection
- 2-pass sector-by-sector CRC verification
- Ripping logs reveal CD details and the locations of data errors
- Sample offset correction
- Read and save CD-Text, ISRCs, and barcode (UPC/EAN)
- Find gaps that are pre-figured and pre-emphasis
- Reduce the emphasis on audio CDs with the pre-emphasis
Edit metadata on audio files
Browse through the music library with the Windows File Explorer style user interface and modify tags of MP3, FLAC, M4A WAV, OGG, WMA, APE, and many more formats for music files. More than 20 audio file formats are supported.
Download music and high-quality album art metadata by searching online music databases from GD3 WMP/Gracenote, MusicBrainz, Discogs, Amazon, and Freedb.
Rename files according to metadata tags. Take a look at ReplayGain EBU R 128’s loudness information and Save ReplayGain tags to play music with a constant volume setting using a ReplayGain-suitable audio player. Safe Software Free of advertisements, spyware, or other bundles that are not relevant.
Typical EZ Meta Tag Editor usages
- Search and control your library of music
- Edit the meta-tags in audio files
- Download high-resolution album art for music files
- Scan and save ReplayGain EBU R 128 metadata on loudness
- Check the properties of audio files, such as audio format and sample rate. Rate, etc.
- Find music metadata using six metadata websites
- High-quality album art download via GD3, WMP/Gracenote MusicBrainz, Discogs, and Amazon
- A powerful metadata editor to edit metadata tags of audio files.
- Full metadata support
Supported audio file formats
AAC, HE-AAC (v2), the-AAC, AIFF, Monkey’s Audio, DSD, DSF, DFF, FLAC, MP3, MP2, MP1, Musepack, Opus, True Audio (TTA), WAV, Wavpack, WMA, Vorbis